Dates: July 24 & 25, 2020 from 10am – 3pm
Address: The address for this sale is 31049 N 61st Street, Cave Creek, AZ 85331.
This is a traditional 2-day Estate Sale with everything priced as marked on Friday and 50% off on Saturday. This is an amazing horse property with some very unusual horse-related items, antiques, dog-training equipment, and even an entire aviary! The aviary is set up on property and is about 20′ x 30′ with all types of bird housing, perches, and such. The buyer will be responsible for taking down the aviary and moving the entire setup to their own property.
Featured items include:
* 20′ x 30′ Aviary
* Fully-Restored English Riding Carriage (provenance included)
* English Hunting Trap
* Horse Tack: saddles, bridles, etc.
* Antiques: Milk Cans, Tools, Kitchen
* Dog Jumps for Training
* Dog Pool
* Farm Equipment
* Feed Storage Barrels
* Smoker/Grill Combo
* Vintage Signage
* Water Barrels
* Catering Supplies/Equipment: Dishes, Coffee Urn, Chafing Dishes, Etc.
* Dog Kennels — various sizes
* Carriage Lantern
* Bronze and Copper Statues
* Cast Iron
* Metal Drawer Sets
* Leaded Crystal
* Potted Plants
* Pedestal Table
and Much, much more!
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.