Tentatively scheduled for February 19 & 20, 2021 from 9am – 4pm both days.
The address for this sale is 1017 S Gilbert Road, #111, Mesa, AZ 85204 .
Boyds AZ Estate Sale Outlet — 2nd Storefront location for Boyds AZ Estate Sales.
Our success with our Apache Junction storefront location, and the overwhelming number of clients needing off-site estate sale services, has driven us to expand this part of our business. This will be a 2nd location with 3 to 4 sales per month, giving us an additional 3,000 s.f. of selling space. The Apache Junction location will continue to have one sale per month, the 3rd weekend of every month.
We are anticipating a February 2021 opening date — we are working with the City of Mesa to get everything in order for our Certificate of Occupancy — so this date is not yet set in stone. We will stay flexible, and keep our advertising and website update with the latest news on a solid opening date.
For those of you who do not know how our Warehouse Estate Sales work: we pick up inventory from homes in HOA restricted subdivisions, downsizing households, storage units and individuals just wanting to let go of their cherished items and collections. We are open Friday with prices as marked, and Saturday with most items 50% off.
Our first sale will feature a wide variety of items from these sources. Some photos are being published now; watch for photo updates as we get closer to opening. Featured items include:
* Pool Table convertible to a Dining Table
* Designer Purses
* Jewelry/Gold & Silver
* Native American Pottery — Many Signed Pieces
* Authentic Native American Kachinas — Many Signed Piece
* King & Queen Beds
* Hand-Painted, Kidney-Shaped Ladies’ Desk w/matching File Cabinet
* Multiple Clocks — Antique, Grandfather, Wall
* Multiple Mid-Century Pieces
* Antique Hutches, Cabinets, Tables
* Flat Screen TVS, Stands, Cabinets
* Dining/Kitchen Tables w/chairs
* Sports Cards, Memorabilia, Collectibles
* Musical Instruments
* Electronics/Vinyl Records/Antique Radio
* Hand-carved, Mesquite Wood Southwestern Figurines, Animals
* Bone, Jade, Stone Carved Animals
* Asian-Flair Tables, Cabinets, Chairs, Decor
* Rustic Furniture/Decor
* Steampunk Decor/Rusty Metal
* Outdoor/Patio Furniture & Yard Art
* Dressers, Tables, Accent Chairs, Lamps, Night Stands
* Vintage Furs, Leather Chaps, Designer Shoes
* Tons of Tabletop/Shelf Decor, Wall Art, Original Artwork, Metal Artwork
* Office Furniture
* 1940’s Red & Black Bar w/Stools
* Kitchenware, Small Appliances, Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware
* China, Leaded Crystal, Stemware, Silverware
* So much more — too much to list here!
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.